Rules and Regulations
Soulutions Sober Living Community Rules & Regulations Agreement
Soulutions requires a minimum 4 month commitment, rent begins at 160.00 per week and a 240.00 refundable security deposit is required upon admission unless special arrangements have been made in advance.
1. If you are in possession of or under the influence of any mood or mind altering substances you will be immediately discharged from
2. All men will be required to seek and obtain
4. Mandatory Meetings: Monday Night 12 & 12 Alumni Meeting is held on property @ 7 pm. Wednesday Night all men will attend the Wednesday Night Study Group held at Christ Church @ 7:00 pm in Pompano Beach and required to arrive by 6:30 pm. All residents that are in their first 60 days of residency will be required to attend 4 additional meetings per week for a total of 6 per week.
5. All residents will be required to retain an AA sponsor and become engaged in the 12 Steps within the first 2 weeks of admission.
6. No Smoking in any building on
7. Curfew is 10 pm Sunday thru Thursday and 11 pm on Friday and Saturday. Overnight passes are considered for resident’s current in their rent and security deposit & have been a resident of
8. Each resident will be required to keep their personal area clean, neat and organized at all times. Beds are to be made daily when not used, laundry and bed linen is to be washed weekly, and dirty laundry will be kept in a hamper or plastic bag. Personal hygiene consisting of at least one shower per day is strictly adhered to.
9. All residents will be required to contribute 1 hour to the maintenance of the grounds of
10. A House chore will be assigned weekly to each resident that will be carried out every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Chores will rotate once a week.
11. No borrowing or lending money to any resident, No taking of anyone’s property whether in a refrigerator or personal area. Theft of any kind results in immediate discharge.
12. No food or eating allowed in bedrooms, all dishes are to be washed and placed in
14. I agree to the rules and regulations and will abide by